Support and accommodation for women and children who experienced violence or have been threatened
Our offer includes:
- Support to overcome the experienced violence
- Support in contact with authorities
- Support in legal and financial questions
- Contact in proceeding consultation- and support offers
- Offers dialogue with relatives/those involved
- Advices in accordance with police execution
- Consultation to the law of violence protection
After the first personal consultation, is the acceptance with free space capacity at once possible. Sons can be accepted up to the Age of 18.
You reach us at 0451-71628 or 705185, Mo – Fr. 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
It would be very helpful, if you could take your documents with you when leaving your home. In case the stress/ fear might be too intense or there is not enough time to take your documents with you, you could also get your personal belongings later with support of our women employees or the police.
|Important documents / personal things||Women||Child|
|document of identification / passport||x||x|
|health insurance card||x||x|
|document of legal custody||x||x|
Documentation re. unemployment
|lease or name/ address of the landlords||x|
|account documents / cheque card||x|
|medication if needed||x||x|